- $135 per 50 minute Holistic Counseling Session
- $135 per 50 minute Intuitive Life Coaching Session
To schedule a session call Shelly at 386-968-2032 and start your journey back to living a life you love today.
I accept Aetna, Cigna, Florida Health Care Plans, Volusia Health Network, Allegiance, and Meritain Health.
I participate in Out of Network plans/OON Benefits and provide superbills upon request.
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.
GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE
Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in a plan or coverage or a Federal health care program, or not seeking to file a claim with their plan or coverage both orally and in writing of their ability, upon request or at the time of scheduling health care items and services, to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” of expected charges.
- You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises